The Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi is one of the most preferred brands when it comes to buying something adorable. Just a few days back Xiaomi was there with an amazing 360-degree shooting camera and now the company has taken another move by launching the much-featured Xiaomi mijia 3.5K Panorama action camera.
The device is company’s first 360-degree action camera. Panoramic cameras recently became a trend, especially after Facebook and Youtube introduced 360-degree video upload and Xiaomi as a brand, have a reputation for quality products that push boundaries with improvements in lens quality and mobile camera chips. You can now cram everything needed for high-res 360 into one small compact camera. Let’s have a look at its features.
Xiaomi mijia 3.5K Panorama Action Camera Features:
- Xiaomi 360-degree camera uses a Sony IMX 206 sensor.
- The camera features an ambarella A12 processor.
- It features 2 lenses of 16 mp on each side of the camera each of them having 190° FOV with an aperture of 2.0
- Maximum photo resolution is 6912×3456 pixels in JPG format.
- It comes with a built-in 1600 mAh battery which lasts for 75 min of video recording.
- It supports maximum 128 GB cards and micro SD card class U3 are required.
- It can be connected via Wifi and Bluetooth and an app ‘ Mi Spherical Camera’ is available for iOS and Android.
- It includes a small tripod as well as USB cable.
- It is IP67 waterproof so that we can use it in extreme sports, ski, underwater.
- It comes with built-in microphone/speaker.
The price of the camera is quite justifiable when you compare the overall specs with any other models. It befits the need of those people who are into extreme sports and who go for trekking, hiking, snow skating more often as it is weather resistant. It is the best choice at this affordable price. This camera is exclusively available on gearbest.com priced at $229.90.