Dell, the tech giant of United States of America recently conducted Dell EMC world 2016 in Austin. In the summit, the company gave a preview of the new highly anticipated Dell EMC Partner Program. The program will formally start in February 2017. This program will provide a lot of business opportunity, which will assure Dell EMC’s commitment to the channel.
Dell EMC will announce soon about their tier threshold for partners, which will give a six month of prior time to ramp up the new criteria. The program tiers will develop to elevate Dell EMC partners over competitors, which will establish a new path to level up. It will include Gold, Platinum, Titanium and exclusive. The Titanium black partner is the highest performing partners.
The program will also encompass the Dell EMC partner ecosystem, which will include solution providers, cloud service providers, Global alliances, OEM solutions partners and distributers. As part of the full ecosystem strategy, included as well is the “Powered by Dell EMC” brand program for those businesses that embed Dell EMC technologies into the marketplace.
KEY PROGRAM BENEFITS:
- Power of One: With its centralized model, the Dell EMC Partner Program will offer partners the best of prior programs and much more
- Improved Processes: One partner portal with single sign-on, one deal registration and one Line of Business Incumbency Program for storage
- Simplified Training & Compliance: Same training as direct sales teams receive
- Transparency: Annual program strategy with mid-year compliance review
- Predictable and Market-Aligned Thresholds and Targets: Partners will receive tier thresholds in December
- Profitable: Rewards focused on new business and services, and selling the full portfolio
The Dell EMC Partner Program will go live February 1, 2017, with further details being announced in the coming months.So stay tuned for more updates.