MiniTool Partition Wizard is a another tool like other Hard Drive partition making tools beacuse of which it is highly competitive partitioning toolkit and it looks and feels just like a half dozen others in the market like: toolbar, list of functions to the left, and drive information to the rightof the application. The interface is particularly focused for making the application easy to use for basic operations which means Good for experienced as well as for less experienced users. However, its interface also approach to some advanced operations such as merge and re-size.
There are different versions of the partition wizard available so that the users can select the right version according to their need the versions available are
- Home Edition– This freeware helps home users to manage complicated partition operations of their hard disk. The functions performed by this software include: resizing partitions, Create partition, Copying partitions, Extend Partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Set active partition Split Partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter and Partition Recovery etc.
- Professional Edition– This is the version for business environment and cost you about $39 and also comes with advanced features such as Merge Partition, change cluster size and convert dynamic disk to basic disk apart from the features in the home edition.
- Server Edition– This edition is specially designed for the advanced users and will cost you $129 which will help system administrators to manage the server and non- server disk partition needs. This edition is capable of performing basic to advanced partition operations on your servers without causing any data loss.
- Enterprise Edition– This edition is extremely useful to governments, different organizations, companies, schools and other enterprisesand will cost $399. This edition can be easily used on multiple computers within an organization to create and manage disk partitions. This low cost software can be used for server and non-server systems.
- Technician Edition– This edition is the most appropriate partition management software for technicians who provide consulting services to multiple companies or clientswith the cost of $699. This edition of the partition wizard can be used on desktops, workstations and servers regardless of the size of the network and the architecture.
This is a windows based software and supports MBR and GUID partition tables with 32/64 bit operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows SBS, Windows 7 and 8 and Windows server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, etc.
The software is very well organized which helps the users to complete the required task which they want to do without any difficulty. All the options are seen in the left window and the important operations are located on the top horizontal menu. You can select the desired task to perform.
If you want to copy or clone an entire Hard Drive, you can use the “copy disk” option. If you want to create more space in a partition, you can enter the new space needed and from where the space should be taken. It is also possible to recover any accidentally deleted partition using this partition management software.
If by using any of the other application you are not able to use it or you want an easier, more tool, then by all means download MiniTool Partition Wizard and take a look. The free version is fine for the basics, and if you want more advancement you can download by purchasing different versions from : partitionwizard
- Easy to use
- All features from basic to advance
- Not able to find any of the CONs