People who all are getting DNS error while surfing online via Reliance JIO, then this trick will surely help you our and will fix all the error which you are getting while using JIO data.
Fix DNS Error Problem in Reliance Jio 4G
- Open run (win+R).
- Type ncpa.cpl
- Right click on your WIFI and click on Properties.
- Windows may prompt you for permission to make network setting changes.
- Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and click Properties.
- Click the radio button ‘Use the following DNS server addresses:’ and type 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
- Click OK button, then again OK button. Finally, close the Network and Sharing Center window.
For Mac OS X:-
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Select the first connection in your list and click Advanced.
- Select the DNS tab and add 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 to the list of DNS servers.
- Click OK.