The upcoming Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL ‘s price has been leaked on twitter. As per the information available on Twitter, Google Pixel 4 will start at CAD 1,049.95 (Rs. 56,000) for the 64GB variant and CAD 1,199.95 (Rs. 64,000) for the 128GB variant. And, the Pixel 4 XL will be available at CAD 1,199.95 (Rs. 64,000) for the 64GB variant and CAD 1,359.95 (Rs. 72,500) for the 128GB variant model.
Some of the specifications of both the devices (Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 X) were also leaked. Let us understand a few of the specifications.
- Both the devices will feature ‘Live Caption’ that transcribes audio into subtitles and puts them on the screen.
- Both the devices will feature a new Motion Sense Mode and work with nine applications that have been whitelisted as Supported Apps.
- Both these smartphones are expected to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, coupled with 6GB RAM and dual rear cameras consisting of a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 16-megapixel telephoto camera.
- The Pixel 4 will come with a 5.7-inch display, whereas, Pixel 4 XL is expected to boast a 6.3-inch a display
- Pixel 4 is backed up by a battery of 2,800mAh battery, whereas, Pixel 4 XL is backed up by a battery of 3,700mAh
Google is planning to launch Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL smartphones along with the new version of its Pixel Buds earphones named as “Pixel Buds 2” at the Made by Google 2019 event on October 15.