Most of us like listening to music and most of the time we choose YouTube as a medium to watch and hear the latest music tracks. For people who don’t have a subscription to music streaming applications like google play music, Savan or Spotify also go for YouTube when they need to discover the latest track. No doubt this is a great option but it is not the perfect one. On one hand where you get a chance to explore the latest hit tracks on YouTube, on the other hand, there are certain issues like watching on YouTube also requires the screen of your device to be turned on all the time for the audio to play, which in return consumes lot of battery and watching music video on YouTube also results in consumption of lot of data.
Also See: How to Delete a Facebook Account?
One of the best things to do is How to Download Music from Youtube onto your personal computers and transfer them to an Android device. But, how are you going to do so? Worry not this article is going to help you out. It is all about how to download music from YouTube and transfer it to your Android device.
Follow the following instructions:
STEP 1: Download aTube Cacher
- The first thing you need is a software which is going to help you to download the audio part from YouTube videos. Though there are much software available aTube Catcher is one of the best that we choose to select for you all.
- The next step is to visit the aTube Catcher’s website and then click on the “Download Now” button and finally open the “aTube_Catch.exe” file once it has been downloaded to your system.
- Now, you only need to follow the instructions on your screen and open the program once it is installed.
STEP 2: Search the song you need to download and then download it
- Launch aTube Catcher
- A lot of options will be visible to you as soon as you will launch aTube Catcher but you only need to focus on two options i.e. “Download Videos” and “Songs/Music” options.
What if you choose “Download Videos” option:
- You will have to find the tracks you want to download on YouTube.
- Visit the website, find the song, and then copy the URL address.
- Open aTube Catchers software into your PC and paste the copied URL into the “URL del Video” box, then select one of the MP3 options from the “Output Profile” drop-down menu and after that click on the “Download button”
- Next thing that you need to do is to select one of the options which are basically three formats in which you can download the video content. You can choose either MP4, WebM or 3GPPP.
- Finally, your video is being downloaded from YouTube. You can find all the tracks that you have downloaded in the folder mentioned during the installation of aTube Catcher.
What if you choose “Songs/Music” option:
- It is the second option of downloading tracks from YouTube. But, this method is quite easier than the previous one.
- Instead of opening YouTube and copying the link and then again coming back to the aTube Catcher and pasting the link here, you just have to search songs within aTube Catcher.
- Just click on the “Music” option, enter the name of the artist or a song into the “Hot Search” box. And then click on the “Search Mp3” button.
- A number of videos/songs will appear and you can listen to them just by clicking the “Play” button available on the left side.
- Click on “Download selected” option to download the song and you can click on “Save” option to download it to your PC.
- Before downloading you also have the option of renaming the file.
STEP 3: Transfer the music to your android device
You are almost done. This is the final step where you need to transfer the downloaded music/video to your Android device and there are multiple ways of doing this. But the best, fastest and easiest way to do it, is to transfer the music/video with the help of USB cable.
A must try application/