Hewlett Packard (HP), an American multinational information technology company, has launched a new Pavilion x360 notebook with 10th Gen Intel Core processor and built-in Alexa. Vickram Bedi, Senior Director, personal systems, HP India, said that the Pavilion x360 with built-in Alexa is the first of its kind device for the Indian Market, and the device is going to empower the users to do more.
Features/Specifications of Pavilion x360
- It comes with a 3-inch, micro-edge bezel and a full-HD LED backlight touch-display.
- Users can control “work with Alexa” devices and manage their smart homes. The application is going to work with the PC’s microphone, and speakers, and no other Alexa support device is needed.
- It comes with storage options like a 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD and 512GB PCIe SSD6, and optional fingerprint reader.
- The device contains Nvidia GeForce MX250 GPU that enables higher graphics performance for more fluid media editing, casual gaming, and Augmented Reality experiences.
- It is powered by 10th Gen Intel Core processors, which makes the device to handle multi-threaded workloads.
- It comes with excellent battery life, ultra-fast speed, and better productivity.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The HP Pavilion x360 is available in Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 configurations. The starting price is set to Rs. 45,990, and these notebooks will be available across the HP World Stores and leading multi-brand outlets.