Huawei Technologies, a Chinese multinational technology company that provides telecommunications equipment, has launched the company’s next-generation wireless earbuds at IFA 2019. The earbuds are named as FreeBuds 3. Along with the launch of the FreeBuds 3, Huawei’s CEO of Consumer Business Group, Richard Yu also revealed that the Huawei Mate X foldable phone might go on sale next month.
Features/Specifications of Huawei FreeBuds 3:
- Huawei FreeBuds 3 are equipped with a built-in bone voice sensor for voice conduction
- It comes with a touch gesture support and also includes dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
- They are equipped with the Kirin A1 Bluetooth chipset and are claimed to be the world’s first truly wireless earbuds to come with dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity support.
- The earbuds come with the Isochronous Dual Channel transmission technology for stable wireless connectivity.
- The earbuds feature the active noise cancellation to eliminate background noise, and simultaneously enhancing the voice output during a call.
- The earbuds are claimed to employ a high-sensitivity 14 mm dynamic driver and a dedicated bass tube to deliver more thumping bass output.
- The earbuds provide 4 hours of music playback on a single charge.
- The charging case provides 20 hours of extra battery life.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The Huawei FreeBuds 3 are available in Ceramic White and Carbon Black variants. However, the cost of the earbuds is still not disclosed.