Xiaomi has unveiled Mi 9 Pro 5G smartphone in China on Tuesday. It is the brand’s second 5G smartphone after Mi Mix Alpha 5G. Apart from 5G support, the Mi 9Pro features a lot of exciting and amazing features.
- It comes with a dual nano-sim and operates on MIUI 11. however, it is not sure yet whether it will be preloaded with MIUI 10 or a beta version of MIUI 11
- It features a 6.39-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED display with a waterdrop-style notch
- It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, paired with up to 12GB of RAM.
- It sports the most efficient vapor chamber (VC), along with five layers of graphite sheet, high thermal conductivity copper foil and thermal adhesive, together forming a powerful three-dimensional cooling system.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,000mAh with support for 40W fast charging as well as 30W wireless charging.
- It features a triple rear camera set up with 48MP primary sensor, 12MP telephoto camera and a 16MP wide-angle camera.
- It sports a 20MP selfie camera.
- It supports connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- For 8GB + 128GB variant, the Mi 9 Pro is priced at Rs. 37,000
- For 8GB + 256GB variant the Mi 9 Pro is priced at Rs. 38,000
- For 12GB + 256GB variant the Mi 9 Pro is priced at Rs. 41,100
- For128GB + 512GB variant the Mi 9 Pro is priced at Rs. 43,000