Xiaomi launched the latest smartphone named Mi A3 in India on Wednesday. Mi A3 is the company’s latest Android One smartphone and it was launched first in Europe last month. Mi A3 will be available on Amazon India and mi.com websites.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Mi A3 is available in two variants based on the storage:
- 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage priced at Rs. 12,999
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage priced at Rs. 15,999
It will be available in 3 color options:
- Not Just Blue
- More than White
- Kind of Gray
Mi A3 will go on sale on websites like Amazon India, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores from 12pm (noon) IST on August 23.
LAUNCH OFFERS INCLUDE:
- 750 cashback on HDFC Bank credit cards, with an additional Rs. 250 on EMI transactions, for the first few weeks.
- A double data and unlimited calling from Airtel, with the Rs. 249 recharges.
SPECIFICATIONS OF MI A3:
- It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- It features a 6.08-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) Super AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It runs on an Android 9 Pie.
- Both the 64GB and 128GB storage variant are expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- Mi A3 sports a waterdrop-style notch.
- It features a triple rear camera set up that has a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor.
- The connectivity options for the device include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C and, a 3.5mm headphone jack
- The smartphone is powered by a battery of 4,030mAh