Xiaomi, the Chinese manufacturer of smartphones, smart TV Brand, and smart wearables has today launched Mi Band 3i, the successor to Mi Band HRX. As per the records, Xiaomi is India’s number one wearable company. With the launch of Mi Band 3i, smartphone users are expected to enjoy the fitness benefits and the smart features that it offers.
Features/Specifications of Mi Band 3i:
- It comes with a display of 9cm with AMOLED technology and touch support.
- It is backed up by a battery support of 110mAh for up to 20 days of usage.
- The smartwatch is capable enough to track steps and calories.
- It enables viewing notifications directly on the band.
- It features “Find Device” option that enables detection if a paired smartphone directly from the band.
The Mi band 3i is water-resistant up to 5ATM (50 meters in depth for 10 minutes), making it safe to be used while swimming and in showers.
Price and Availability:
The Mi Band 3i is available for pre-order and comes with a price tag of Rs. 1299. The users can pre-order the device starting from November 21. The smartwatch is available on Mi.com