Xiaomi has unveiled Mi Full Screen TV Pro at an event in China on Tuesday. The TV comes in three sizes – 43-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch. All these models come with 4K display surrounded by thin bezels to achieve a screen-to-body ratio of up to 97 percent. It sports 8K video playback.
- It features an aluminum alloy frame for a premium look and also flaunts a 3D carbon fiber pattern on the back.
- All the three models are backed by a 9th generation image processing engine.
- Mi TV Pro supports 8K video playback and is claimed to be the only product in its segment to do so.
- All the 3 models are powered by the custom 12nm quad-core Amlogic T972 SoC at 1.9GHz, paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage
- It operates on PatchWall UI and comes with the built-in XiaoAi assistant.
- The smart TV is used as an IoT hub for controlling smart home devices, and it also supports voice controls.
The 43-inch model is priced at Rs. 15,000 in China. The 55-inch model is priced at Rs. 24,000, and the 65-inch model is set for Rs. 34,000. All three models will go on pre-order today, while the sale is expected to begin from September 27.