Crucial, Micron’s global brand has today announced a high-performance Crucial Ballistix for gamers and extreme overclocking enthusiast. The Crucial Ballistix is engineered by using leading-edge Micron die and featuring an all-new design identity. There are two new memory lines that was announced today:
- Crucial Ballistix
- Crucial Ballistix MAX.
Crucial Ballistix memory line
- It offers a range of speeds from 2400MHz to 3600MHz and densities of 4GB to 32GB.
- It features a modernized aluminum heat spreader in black, red, or white. RGB options include 8 zones with 16 LEDs. The RGB options can be customized and controlled using popular RGB software.
- It is available in desktop (DIMM) or laptop (SODIMM)* form factors and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Crucial Ballistix MAX memory line
- It delivers speeds from 4000MHz to 4400MHz and densities of 8GB and 16GB.
- It features high-quality extruded black aluminum heat spreaders for maximum heat dissipation.
- Ballistix MAX DIMM modules include integrated precision thermal sensors for real-time temperature monitoring.
- RGB options feature 8 zones with 16 LEDs. The RGB options can be customized and controlled with support from ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, and MSI Mystic Light software.
- It is available in desktop (DIMM) form factors and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- It is available in speeds from 2666MHz to 3200MHz and capacities of 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB.
To know more visit the link: www.crucial.com/gaming