Motorola, an American multinational telecommunications company has launched Motorola Razr 2019 at an event held in Los Angeles. We have been using or reading about a lot of the smartphones that come with a foldable design since the start of the year. Moto has designed a smartphone with vertical fold and offers a large display of 2.7-inch that features 600 X 800 resolution. It comes with a thick chin that houses a fingerprint sensor.
- It sports a 6.18inches, 876 X 2142 pixels and 2.-inches, TFT display with 600 X 800 pixels.
- It comes with a 16-megapixel rear shooter that can be used to click a selfie in the phone’s folded form. This camera comes with Night-mode and AI-enhancements. There is an additional 5-megapixel snapper inside the notch on top of the primary display.
- This smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, coupled with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- It operates on Android 9 Pie.
- The smartphone features a seamless transition amongst display as you fold unfold the device.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 2510mAH that supports 15W fast charging.
Price and Availability:
Motorola Razr is priced for $1,499.99 which is equal to around Rs. 1,07,400.
Interested users can go through this link – https://www.motorola.in/email-register/crm-campaigns/registration-razr
To register and to apply for the new Razr.