Signify, formally known as Philips, is the world-leading brand in lighting. Today it has launched all-new “Philips Smart Wi-Fi” LED bulbs in India. Sumit Padmakar Joshi, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Signify Innovations India limited, said that Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb allows users to get complete control of their house lighting with smart bulbs. He also added that these smart bulbs are easy to use, functional, and affordable.
How does this bulb work?
This smart bulb works om Wi-Fi and lets the users easily control the bulbs using mobile applications (WIZ app) or voice assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa. The smart bulb works on WIZ technology platform.
How to start using the bulb?
- Download the WIZ app
- Screw the Philips smart bulb in any existing table lamp
- And follow the step by step guide in the app to complete the setup
Features of the Philips Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb
- You can easily control your home lighting via app or Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri.
- You can wirelessly dim your Philips smart Wi-Fi LED bulb.
- You can choose from present light scenes from Ambience.
- You can change the shade of white light from warm white to cool daylight as per your requirement.
- You can also schedule timers.
It will be available on Amazon.com at the time of Great Indian Festival Sale.