Realme, an emerging mobile phone brand, has recently launched Realme XT in India and is now planning to launch Realme XT 730G in India in December. Realme XT 730G is another variant of Realme XT and is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC.
- Realme XT 730G sport a Hyperbola 3D glass design and comes with a Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4000mAh, and the battery will support 30W VOOC flash charge.
- Realme XT 730G sports a 64MP quad-camera set up. The company has yet not disclosed information regarding the other 3 cameras.
- It will feature a 32-MP selfie shooter.
- It will operate on Android 9 Pie
- It features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) display.
- It will be available in Purple and Blue as the colors
The company confirmed that it will disclose the price and more specifications of Realme XT 730G in December.