Sony, a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation has today announced the launch of its entry-level model soundbar named as HT-S20R. The soundbar is powered with Dolby Audio and is specially designed to provide high-quality sound with exceptional 400W power output.
Features of Sony HT-S20R:
- The soundbar provides cinematic 5.1 channel Real Surround Sound supported by Dolby Audio
- The soundbar offers expect dynamic, immersive and cinematic surround sound with its rear speakers and an external subwoofer that works with a 3 channels soundbar.
- The soundbar can be connected to the Bluetooth with a smartphone for seamless music streaming along with USB plug and play.
- The soundbar is simple and sleek in design that fits perfectly in your home.
- The soundbar comes with 400W output for an amazing experience.
- The soundbar comes with an optimized sound modes and at a click of a button, the user can get a unique experience.
- Users get the chance to pick the mode from Auto, Standard, Cinema, and Music that best suits the content being played.
- Users can also select Night and Voice modes and can use the subwoofer control to fine-tune your viewing and listening experience
Price and Availability:
The T-S20R soundbars are priced for Rs. 14,990/- and will be available from 7th February 2020 onwards.