Sony has come again with yet another beauty in sound products. The new WH-H910N Headphones are in the market already and are ready to grab! People are definitely going to love these wireless Noise Cancelling headphones because it has lots of great features.
Without further ado, let’s dive into its Sony WH-H910N Headphones details.
- These headphones use Dual Noise sensor tech to provide a better listening experience and the adaptive sound control allows you to control how you want to listen to your surroundings.
- Having a quick attention mode, the WH-H910N allows you to hear what’s going on around you. (by lowering the volume of your music)
- It has a touch sensor which helps in answering the calls, control music and activate the Google App/ Siri. These headphones support Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Great battery life up to 35 hours in a single full charge. Also, the quick charge function allows you to use the headphones for 2.5 hours with a 10-minute charge.
- Weighs only 251 grams and are comfortable to wear. (has a Bluetooth range up to 10 meters)
- Supports LDAC and DSEE – HX (provides you with better quality audio)
With the 360 Reality Audio, you can enjoy the sound as it’s coming from a live concert. This product will be available exclusively on Flipkart on 14th February and is priced at Rs. 21,990/-