A Chinese multinational manufacturer headquartered in Dongguan, Guangdong province, VIVO has launched Vivo V19 in Indonesia. Vivo V19 was launched in India earlier in December last year and was re-branded as Vivo V17. Moreover, the launch of Vivo V19 features Snapdragon 675 SoC and it comes in two variants based on the storage.
Features/Specifications of Vivo V19
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 accompanied by Vivo Funtouch OS 10 on top.
- The smartphone features a Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display of 44-inch.
- The smartphone features an octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC, Adreno 612 GPU, and 8GB RAM.
- The smartphone sports a quad rear camera setup that includes 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel super-wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel super macro sensor.
- The smartphone sports a selfie camera of 32-megapixel.
- The smartphone supports connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- The smartphone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor for the authentication purpose.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4,500mAh.
- The smartphone features onboard sensors which include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, and a gyroscope.
Price and Availability:
- 8GB + 128GB storage variant which is priced for IDR 4,299,000 (roughly Rs. 22,100)
- 8GB + 256GB storage variant which is priced for IDR 4,999,000 (roughly Rs. 25,700)
Moreover, the buyers get the chance to choose either Crystal White or Arctic Blue color versions of the Vivo V19.