The Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has launched yet another low-end smartphone; Xiaomi Redmi 7. It is the cheapest phone in the Xiaomi but is worth every penny. The device is a budget smartphone especially meant to capture the low-end market, at this affordable price the device is indeed giving a tough competition.
- Redmi 7 has 26 inch HD dot notch display along with 720×1520 pixels resolution which gives you high-quality view.
- It comes up with an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- It has 3 slots that accept Nano SIM and Micro SIM and microSD.
- The device runs on Android 9.0 pie with a new version of Xiaomi’s user interface MIUI 10.
- The device has non-removable 4000 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- It has a 12 MP+2MP rear camera with LED flash, autofocus and an 8 MP front camera with powerful clarity.
- It has 3GB RAM and 32 GB ROM but there is an optional version available, that sports 2GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.
- It has a fingerprint sensor at the back.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 will be available from 30th April this month. The will come with three color option Comet blue, Lunar red, and Eclipse black. The will be priced 7,999 for the base variant and 8,999 INR for the 3 GB variant.