Xiaomi, a Chinese electronics company that invests in smartphones, mobile applications, laptops, bags, trimmers, earphones and many more smart digital products has today announced the all-new Mi Air Purifier 3. it is the newly added purifier in the line-up of smart air purifiers and is the successor of Mi Air Purifier 2S.
Features/Specifications of Mi Air Purifier 3
- It comes with a triple-layer filtration.
- A primary filter: for intercepting large particles in the air.
- HEPA filter: for eliminating 99.97% of small pollutants.
- carbon filter: makes the air free from formaldehyde, toxic substance, and bad color.
- It features a 360-degree cylindrical filter design that helps in the suction of the air from all the directions.
- The Mi Air Purifier 3 comes with a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 380m³/h which makes it capable of delivering 6333 liter of purified air every minute with a coverage area of up to 484ft2.
- It features a minimalist design featuring a touch-enabled OLED display which displays the AQI in h real-time.
- Users can connect the purifier with the Mi Home application that allows them the real-time monitoring over the air.
Price and Availability:
The Mi Air Purifier 3 is available for Rs. 9,999 on Mi.com and the filters are available for Rs. 2,199 on the same website. The purifier will be available for sale on Amazon and Flipkart starting from 7th of November 2019.