Xiaomi, a Chinese electronics company that invests in smartphone and smart TVs today announced that it has achieved a record-breaking sale of over 5.3 million devices during the festive season sale on shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart.
As per the data given by the brand:
- Xiaomi has sold over 8 million smartphones in India during the festive sale period.
- Redmi note 7 series became the best-selling smartphones in India during the festive sale period.
- Xiaomi became the best-selling smartphone brand on Amazon.
- There were up to 525 devices were sold every minute in the festive sale period.
Here is the list of Xiaomi devices that have achieved bestseller status on shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart:
- Xiaomi was the best-selling smartphone brand on Amazon
- Redmi Note 7 series becoming the best-selling smartphone series on Flipkart
- Redmi 7 and Redmi 7A were the best-selling budget smartphones on Amazon
- Five out of the top 10 best-selling smartphones are from Xiaomi brands
- Mi TV is the highest-selling TV on shopping sites like Amazon
- Mi TV is the highest-selling TV on Flipkart
- Mi TV is the #1 TV on Flipkart in terms of the value they possess
- Mi TV 4C PRO (32) and Mi TV 4A PRO 43 are #1 and #2 respectively on Amazon
- Mi Band(s): Top two out of three bestsellers in the Wearable category on Amazon
- Mi Power Banks: Top two out of three bestsellers in the power banks category on Amazon
- Mi Security Camera: Top two out of three bestsellers in the security camera category on Amazon
- Mi Air Purifier 2S: #1 bestseller in the Air Purifier category on Amazon
Raghu Reddy, Head of Categories and Online sales, Xiaomi India said that this festive season has turned out to be a fantastic season for Xiaomi, and the brand is thrilled that over 5.3 million people decided to celebrate along with the company. He added that every year, the company comes up with exciting offers for the Indian customers and is overwhelmed by the response of the customers or Indian buyers. Not only this much, the brand has also announced an industry milestone of having sold over 250,000 Mi TVs in the first few days across platforms.