Xiaomi, a Chinese Corporation has recently launched a new smartwatch. The watch is recently launched in China and is named as Watch Color. People are very smart while selecting their smartphones and now when it comes to smartwatches, they want a watch that is smart, classy in looks, comfortable to wear and is affordable. Let us see what Watch color has to offer to its customers.
- The watch color features a 1.39-inch AMOLED display and comes with a 454 X 454 resolution.
- It supports more than 110 watch faces.
- The watch is backed up by a battery of 420mAh and it features a circular charger that is attached to the base via magnets.
- It supports GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and GLONASS, and is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- The smartwatch can be paired up with running Android 4.4 or above.
The Mi Watch Color is a perfect watch that keep the track of your steps, and activities like swimming and running. It tracks heart rate as it comes with onboard sensors like Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor.
Price and Availability:
The Watch Color by Xiaomi is priced for 799 yuan which is approx. Rs 8190 and it comes in Black, Gold, and Silver color options. Currently, the watch is available only in China.