ZOOOK, a French company that is often known as the pioneer in innovative consumer technology has recently launched ZOOOK Jazz Claws 2, a wireless neckband earphones. The earphones are launched in India and they can be used for 48 hours until next recharge. Here is the list of points with various features/specifications of Jazz Claws 2 earphones that you might know!
- The ZOOOK JAZZ CLAWS 2 earphones are built with IPX5 and hence the earphones are water and sweatproof.
- The earphones supports Bluetooth V 5.0 and offers an exceptional performance with a stable connection.
- The earphones come up with an ultra-lightweight earbuds with a 45° oblique angle and memory foam tips that provide a comfortable fit.
- The earphone features A2DP technology that delivers high-quality stereo sound and an ultra phone call experience.
- The earphones come with easy-to-use and comprehensive buttons for wireless operations.
- Using the buttons, the users can play, pause music, receive or reject calls.
- The earphones come with a 270mAh low power consumption rechargeable battery. The battery can work non-stop for up to 48 hours, one’s it is completely charged.
- The earphone is easy to manage, the magnetic absorption design ensures safety even during high-intensity exercise.
Price and Availability:
The ZOOOK JAZZ CLAWS 2 earphones are priced for Rs. 1699/- and are available for purchase from nearby stores or via online shopping sites.