Founded by Dan and George, Arrow Smartwatch was converted from a concept to a reality over a period of 3 years. This is a multimedia-based smartwatch which also lets you change its appearance, tells you about the live weather, and helps in customizing your daily fitness goals and more. It also tracks your steps, speed, distance etc.
How does it work?
For tracking and collecting your fitness information like steps or calories or the distance covered, Arrow uses its integrated accelerometer, pedometer and a GPS internal hardware. Using a Bluetooth, it allows you to receive any real-time notifications from your smartphone. Arrow provides you with a simple feature of accepting or rejecting a call via touch on the OLED screen. It consists of a 360° rotating camera bezel which makes it easier to take photographs or videos in any direction.
- Includes a 360° camera bezel with a directional
- Features 5 MP photo and supports 1080p HD video.
- Consists of a 400 mAh battery which can run normally for a day.
- Uses a Quad Core 1.3 GHz CPU.
- Includes a 1.39” OLED 400 x 400 px display.
- Comprises of 11 preset watch faces and a 24 mm band which is made out of Silica Gel, Leather and Stainless Steel.
- Features a Bluetooth 4.2 + WiFi.
- Arrow Smartwatch App available for both iOS and Android.
Why should you buy it?
It’s an all in one smartwatch which allows you to take pictures easily from any angle and lets you create or reply to texts with voice. Containing a built-in fitness sensor, it keeps you updated regarding your fitness goals and its Bluetooth provides you with easy sharing of photos or videos.
The product is currently available at Indegogo.com at the price of 149 $ and hurry-up because they are offering discounts.
Thanks for hanging out with us guys. Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website and don’t forget to give your reaction.