Recently Asus launched there flagship in Indian market Asus 6Z. The device comes with a flip camera which is just amazing. Asus team has rolled out there latest Asus 6Z software update which brings a bunch of camera improvements and the June security patch as well. With this update, the main camera gets ARCore support, 8X digital zoom beside the bug fixes and improvements. Starting today, the update version 16.1210.1906.156 would roll out to its users.
You could tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available. Let’s see what else is new in this Asus 6Z update.
Here’s the official changelog:
- Enabled ARCore
- Improved Video Call Experience
- Enabled 8X zoom in Photo mode
- Removed the time limit for FHD video recording
- Added the function: to start/stop video recording with Volume Keys in the Camera app
- Optimized Screenshot Stability and solved bug related to screenshot functionality
- Improved Photo Image Quality on Noice Reduction
- Improved Camera Flipping Stability
- Updated Security Patch to June 2019
- Updated Translation Strings in Settings
With all new releases, it seems to be like Asus is really working hard on consumer experience and making there device best in the market.