Ever thought of having a watch that you don’t want to change? A watch that can last till your entire life. The batteries or cells of the watch do not require any sort of replacement. So, be happy “MATRIX Powerwatch” is the world’s first smartwatch that you’ll never have to charge.
How does Matrix powerwatch work?
The working of matrix power watch is similar to the normal digital watch but varies in charging process. In order to charge this device, you don’t need any sort of electric supply. The heat generated by your body is enough to provide power to this device. It measures calories burned, activity level and sleeps using thermoelectric technology.
The watch syncs with matrix IOS and Android App and automatically adjusts to the current time zone.
- It is the only smartwatch to feature a power Meter which displays how much electrical power your body is generating.
- Battery life of this watch will last till eternity.
- It is the toughest smart watch available till date.
- It’ll go four times deeper, with the water resistance to 200m. So it is great, you can swim while having the watch on your wrist.
- It has changeable watch faces that you can change according to your mood.
- The size of the watch is also large enough that will give smart look to the users.
Why should I buy it?
It is not necessary that this watch must be used only by professionals. Matrix power watch can be used by every generation of people and it is a one-time investment. The watch will be with you, till your entire life utilizing your body heat in a productive way.
Since it is a start-up. The device is not available at e-commerce website such as amazon but it is available worldwide with a shipping charge from Indegogo.com. The retail price of the device is 169$, but you can buy in a lesser amount, they are offering discounts.
Thanks for hanging out with us guys. Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website. And don’t forget to give your reaction. It’s fun, I promise.