With the popularity of wireless devices because of their portability and convenience, the leading global smart device brand- OPPO introduced OPPO Enco Free and OPPO Enco W31, wireless headphones on 2nd March 2020 during the launch of OPPO Reno 3 Pro. Now with the mission to “bring outstanding user experiences to Indian consumers through innovative, high-quality products”, OPPO is ready to announce the launch of a new Wireless headphone OPPO Enco M31.
Features of OPPO Enco M31
- The OPPO Enco M31 is the brands second neckband-style wireless headphone after OPPO Enco Q1 headphone
- The headphones feature the high-resolution audio and are equipped with High-Resolution Wireless certification.
- It is equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 and LDACto enable transmission speeds of up to 990 kbps.
- The headphones feature an integrated AI algorithm that intends to reduce background noise during calls.
- The neckband part of the headphone is made up of shape-memory metal which is covered with liquid silicone rubber.
- The headphones offer audio quality with clear high frequencies, rich mid-range frequencies, and powerful low frequencies.
Price and Availability
OPPO Enco M31 comes in Black and Green color options and the headphones will go on sale starting from 30th March 2020. For now, the brand has not disclosed the price of the headphones. However, the headphones are expected to be priced around Rs. 1,500/-