Tecno, a mobile brand owned by Hong Kong-based Transsion Holdings, has recently expanded its range of smartphones in India with the launch of the Camon 12 Air. Tecno Camon 12 Air is the first smartphone by Tecno that features a punch hole inside the display to house the selfie camera.
Specifications/Features of Tecno Camon 12 Air:
- It sports a 6.55-inch HD+ display.
- It is powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Helio P22 processor that offers a clock speed of 2.0GHz.
- It comes with GB of RAM and 64GB of native storage. The external storage can be further increased up to 256GB by inserting a microSD card.
- The smartphone operates on HiOS 5.5, which is based on Android 9 Pie.
- It features a fingerprint sensor for the authentication purpose at the rear panel.
- It features a triple rear camera setup that includes: 12MP primary camera, which is accompanied by a 2MP secondary snapper, a 5MP third camera, and a quad LED-flash unit.
- The smartphone offers Bokeh mode, AI HDR, AI Beauty, and support for Google Lens.
- It offers connectivity options like 4G LTE, dual-SIM slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and A-GPS.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,000mAh.
Price and Availability:
Tecno Camon 12 Air is available in Bay Blue and Stellar Purple color variants and is priced at Rs. 9,999.