Google is everything in today’s world. Everyone uses it for different searches and for different purposes but no one know some of the Tricks that Google offers which can be a real good fun in front of your friends or in any college event to show off or to make the audience shock when you use these tricks.
You will sure going to ask me that what is the use of these things,and how how these gonna work. I would simply say that it’s just for fun, and to use it is piety simple.. It is something you can show to your friends, impress them , show them your geeky side. so, Here it goes:
1. Atari Breakout Trick: So it was a game of 70s and it will change the whole Google page into the gaming portal and you can play it normally. you just have to open the Google Images and type “Atari Breakout” and just search it and it will work.
2. Do a barrel roll trick: In this trick your Google search screen will do a barrel roll or we can say it will rotate two times. to start this you just need to open Google search and type “do a barrel roll” and press enter and see what happens.
3. Google Gravity: In this trick your Google page will fall like it has no gravity and you can play with it and the search will also work side by side. For this you just have to open the Google and Type in “Google Gravity ” in their homepage and then click on the “I’ m feeling lucky” button or the first Google search which is coming. It will redirect you to one of the fun projects called “Google Gravity”.
4. Zerg Rush: In this the ‘o’ and ‘o’ of Google appears from the top and the right of the Google page and slowly eats up the whole page leaving nothing and it looks really fun when the whole process was going on. you just need to type “zerg rush” in Google.
5. Mirror Google: A rotated or we can say a Mirror version of Google.com, kind of google tricks. Provides you with a reversed Google site, known as Google backwards. You can also do surfing on elgoog.im, it’s fun. you just have to Visit elgoog.im
6. Recursion trick: Search for “recursion” on Google and you will get stuck in an infinite loop much like recursion . Recursion means repeating. Google will show “did you mean recursion?” every time searching for recursion . It is a fun act of Google for all the geeks who understand what is recursion.
7. Tilt page trick: In this the Google seacrh screen will get a little Tilt for this you just nee to type “tilt” and just see how the screen get a little tilt.