Acer, one of the world’s top ICT companies has today announced the launch of two new Swift 3 models under its ultra-portable notebook series.
The first model (SF313-52/G) features a 13.4-inch display and is powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and the other model (SF314-42) features a 14-inch screen and is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series mobile processors.
About Acer Swift 3(SF313-52/G)
- It features a 13.4-inch screen.
- It is portable and easy to slip in a bag and travel with.
- It comes with a narrow-bezel display that offers a high 83.65% screen-to-body ratio.
- The display supports 100% of the sRGB color space, Acer Color Intelligence™and Acer ExaColor technology which bring images and videos to life with eye-popping colors.
- It is powered by 10thGen Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 processors, the latest NVIDIA® graphics
- It is backed up by a battery that offers users up to 16 hours of productivity.\
- It supports fast-charging, providing up to 4 hours of use on just a 30-minute charge.
- The notebook supports Wake On Voice (WoV), enabling users to interact with Cortana while the device is in Modern Standby mode.
- It supports Windows Hello via a fingerprint reader for easy and more secure logins, and once logged in, a full-function USB Type-C port gives users incredibly fast data transfer speeds over Thunderbolt™3, USB 3.1 Gen 2 or Display
- It features Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) that offers a smoother internet browsing experience that has up to 3 times increased throughput and reduces latency by up to 75% compared to Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac).
Price and Availability:
The notebook will be available in North America in March and the price will start at USD 699. It will be launch in EMEA in January starting at EUR 699. It will available in China in February starting at RMB 5,499.
About Acer Swift 3(SF314-42)
- It features a14-inch display and is a lightweight, compact and portable laptop.
- The device features a high screen-to-body ratio with ultra-narrow bezels.
- It is powered by AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series processors that bring disruptive performance powered by innovative 7 nm process technology and “Zen 2” core architecture.
- It comes with up to 16GB of LPDDR4x RAM, the Swift 3 (SF314-42) a powerful choice for productivity on the go.
- It supports Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and up to a 512 GB PCle SSD help everything on the device run lightning-fast.
- It supports fast and more secure logins via Windows Hello, while Wake on Voice allows users to interact with Cortana when the screen is off.
Price and Availability:
The Acer Swift 3 (SF314-42) will be available in North America in May, starting at USD 599. it will be available in EMEA in March starting at EUR 599; and in China in March, starting at RMB 4,499.