Guys are you looking for Android TV box through which you can make a normal Television into a Smart TV which support full Android Platform on which you can stream music, do Web search, Play any of the Android Games use Play store and many more.
But the main point is you don’t want to invest more on it. So here is a Company named Beelink who has just launched its latest updated model of Android TV Box which also supports 4K videos which most of the other high end TV box does not Support.It comes with the Price of 35$ Only which is very low for such kind of Device. The name of the company is Beelink and the model which does all this things which I mentioned is Beelink X2 TV Box 4K. You can buy this from Gearbest.com
On this TV Box you can run the full Android 4.4 OS which gives you the ability to run any Android App on your TV. The powerful H3 quad core processor with the Mali400MP2 graphics engine provides Steady and good performance for high definition video playback. XBMC runs smoothly with 4K x 2K hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons. Using this you can enjoy high performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV from now on!
● KODI pre-installed: Over 50 most popular Add-ons installed in your KODI.
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● True 4K x 2K Quad Core XBMC H.265 decoding. High performance quad core cortex-A7 CPU paired with the powerful Mali400MP2 GPU graphics processor which provide the best TV box experience.
● Features 1GB DDR3 RAM 8GB ROM (with maximum external capacity up to 32GB).
● 2.4GHz WiFi, connect effortlessly in a world without wires.
● HDMI connectivity for the best 4K x 2K FHD multimedia experience.
● Full HD 1080P supported.
● Comes with a RJ45 port for 10 / 100M Ethernet which provides a strong network extension.
● Support Miracast.
● Multi-language supported for multiple regions and dialects around the world.
● USB fastboot (the USB cable is must be A-type): http://www.mediafire.com/download/wwaan2md61uva4z/update_XII_V104k4.img
● Local update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/000gbz4x7yw9vzi/ota_XII_V104k4.zip
Note: Local upgrades should via USB 2.0 disk or copy the files to your Beelink X2, can not use TF card.
Beelink Mini MXIII Review (New Model)
Type: TV Box
System: Android 4.4
Core: Quad Core, Cortex A7
Max. Extended Capacity: 32G
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.265|
Video Format: WMV, MPG, MKV, MPEG, MOV, 4K x 2K, RM, 1080P, MP4, AVI, DAT
Audio Format: MP3, AAC, OGG, FLAC, WMA
Photo Format: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG
|Specification||Support XBMC: Yes|
WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: Micro SD Card Slot, USB2.0, HDMI, RJ45, SPDIF
|Dimension and Weight||Product Weight: 0.162 kg|
Package Weight: 0.471 kg
Product Size (L x W x H): 11.0 x 11.0 x 1.75 cm / 4.32 x 4.32 x 0.69 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 20.0 x 11.5 x 5.5 cm / 7.86 x 4.52 x 2.16 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x Beelink X2 Android 4.4 TV Box, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x English Manual|
The X2 TV Box is available from GearBest.
I’m using AKASO MXQ Pro TV Box,it’s really good,good price and good quality,AKASO has various models of TV Boxes,really worth looking at it!