The Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) has been around for decades ,Now it becomes one of the first image formats commonly used on the web.Today, GIFs are a big part of social media—and you can now share them directly on Google+,Twitter,Tumblr,Blogspot etc.To create the GIF you must have the knowledge of the graphics designing,frames per sec,different software for creating the GIF manually etc. ,But now Video to GIF Converter helps you to direct select a video and trim your required GIF easy with no professional skills needed to you this.
What is Video to GIF Converter ?
Video to GIF is an easy-to-use video to animated GIF converter with simple and friendly interface. Video to GIF well converts the videos in almost all popular video formats (such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, VOB, WebM, RMVB and more rare video formats) to not only animated GIF, but also other commonly used image files (like JPG, BMP, TGA, PNG, TIF, etc). With ultrafast conversion speed and lower quality loss, Video to GIF enables you to view animations as well as original video file easily.
Video to GIF converter makes it possible for you to play video clips in GIF file. You can set 24 frames per second to get output GIF as same as original video or set 1 frame per second to get animated GIF with small size. What’s more, as no plug-in is required, you can publish the output GIF file on your web page by just using common HTML tag. Video to GIF is what exactly you desire for.
Top Features :
- Convert Video to Animated GIF : Convert video file like AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, and RM to animated GIF file while keep original speed rate and resolution.
- Convert Video to Seriate Pictures : Extract all frames of a video into separated image files with ease. Images captured can be converted to all popular formats, such as JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc.
- Make Special Effects on Output Image : Add special effects (like Blue, Sharpen, Noise, Brighten, Invert, etc) to output GIF or images.
- Support Most Image Formats : Convert video to GIF animation and other various image formats, including JPEG, JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA, TIFF, ICO, and PCX.
- Frame Rate : User can change the value of output frame rate (how many pictures per second) to control the speed, which is the unique advantage comparing with other similar programs.
- Resize : Keep the resolution of output image file as original or set a new size that you want.
How to Get GIF Animation from Video ?
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Step 4 :
Click on Convert
Video to GIF Converter helps you to direct select a video and trim your required GIF easy with no professional skills needed to you this. With ultrafast conversion speed and lower quality loss, Video to GIF enables you to view animations as well as original video file easily.