YouTube is the largest video sharing platform in the world, and on average, each user spends over 40 minutes per day watching videos on various platforms, which include YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. YouTube is the largest platform for sharing videos. It has over 300 hours worth of video content, and users from all around the world watch about 5 billion videos. However, the major challenge the users face while watching online video is the amount of data consumed daily. Users who spend a lot of their time viewing content on YouTube often end up consuming a lot of data, which further burns their monthly data limits.
The best way to reduce data consumption caused by video streaming is by downloading your favorite videos because we tend to rewatch our favorite videos multiple times, and hence we waste data and time. Currently, YouTube does not support free video downloads, but there are many online tools available that can help you to download videos from YouTube. Most of these online tools require your personal information in order to register for an account, and thus, platforms will keep a restriction on the number, size, or quality of videos that you can download. Again, this could be frustrating, but with BitDownloader YouTube Downloader, you can download YouTube videos for free without any restrictions, and you don’t have to download any software or create an account.
About BitDownloader YouTube Downloader
BitDownloader YouTube Downloader is an online tool that lets you download videos from YouTube for free. It is user-friendly in terms of features and usability.
1. BitDownloader YouTube Downloader helps you to download videos from popular websites such as YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, and VLive for free.
2. Users do not have to create an account.
3. Users do not have to install or download any software.
4. Users can download as many videos as they wish.
5. Users do not have to worry about the restrictions on the size of video files.
6. It supports multiple video formats such as MP4, WebM, etc.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS USING BitDownloader?
Follow the following steps:
1. Launch the official BitDownloader video Downloader tool on your web browser.
2. ‘within the text field paste the URL of the video that you wish to download. While entering the URL, make sure that the video is not a music video or a copyrighted video as both types of videos aren’t supported by BitDownloader.
3. The next, you need to click on the green-colored “Download” button placed towards the right side of the text field.
4. Wait for the tool to process the video.
5. Now you will be able to see multiple versions of the video URL you entered in step 2.
6. The video files are divided into two sections: video with sound and video without sound. Also, among the two sections, you can also choose the video quality, format, and size.
7. After picking the video file that you wish to download, click on the green-colored button labeled “Download” next to your choice in order to download the video file on to your device.
8. If you are trying to download from a mobile device, tap and hold on the “Download” button until the file download begins.