Puresight Systems is the official distributor of iRobot products in India, and today, on March 1st, 2021, this company has announced an exclusive offer. The company came up with a thoughtful idea of selling the vacuum and mop duo. This duo acts like an ideal ‘cleaning assistant’ for those who love a spotless home but are too occupied to clean it again and again.
The offer is not only amazing, but it is also a considerable offer in terms of money. The company exclusively announced that with every purchase of Braava Jet m6 priced Rs 56,900, consumers will get the premium Roomba 971 or Roomba 976 worth Rs 29,900 free. However, every good thing has an expiration date. This offer by Puresight Systems is only valid till March 15th, 2021. Consumers can avail of this particular offer via all online as well as offline channels. Specifically, customers can avail of this offer at all iRobot, Croma Centres, and Reliance Digital stores and online shopping platforms, including www.irobot.in Amazon and Flipkart.
For those who are not aware of products, we will take a moment to help you understand. The vacuum and mop are enabled with Wi-Fi connectivity and mapping. Hence, the users can have ultimate control over the smart home appliances. Moreover, both these cleaning devices come with the ease of scheduling and controlling from the phone that makes users control the devices via their fingertips.
Specific Details about the Vacuum and Mop:
iRobot Roomba 976:
- It is built using vSLAM technology, and it uses an optical sensor to capture over 230,400 data points per second, allowing the robot to create a detailed map of its surroundings, so it knows where it is, where it’s been, and where it needs to clean.
- It features dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and the device is uniquely designed with rubber treads to clean any sort of floor surfaces.
- It is designed for removing everything from fine dust to large debris.
- It is equipped with the 3-Stage Cleaning System that completely removes dirt from every nook and corner of your house.
- It couples with Power-Lifting suction which uses 5× the airpower so that the debris is easily eliminated.
iRobot Braava Jet M6:
- It is built using ImprintTM Smart Mapping Technology that helps the robot get to know the home, giving the user total control to choose which rooms are cleaned and when using the iRobot HOME App, the Google Assistant, or Alexa.
- The technology even helps the device to automatically return to its Home Base charging station to recharge when the battery is low. Once it is charged then it resumes cleaning until the job is complete.
- Precision Jet Spray removes dirt and sticky messes without harming furniture, carpets, or walls.
- Wet Mopping pads feature wicking fibers to remove kitchen grease, grime, and sticky messes.