WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware messaging provider for smartphones. It uses internet for messaging, voice calling, GIF, Videos etc. WhatsApp has an end to end encryption which keeps all your texts secure. But it works with your mobile number and you need to verify the mobile number before logging in. A lot of people don’t like that. And if you are one of them, you are at just the right place. In this article, you are going to learn how to bypass the number verification on WhatsApp without actually giving them your personal number.
- Use Landline number
A lot of people don’t know about this, but you can use your landline number too for WhatsApp instead of your personal number. But make sure you have a hand on your landline. WhatsApp gives you two number verification options, one of which is ‘Call me’. In this method, you get a call from WhatsApp and they tell you the verification code. Here’s what you have to do.
- Install WhatsApp on your phone and enter landline number.
- Now, as you’ve provided them your landline number, SMS verification wouldn’t work, so opt for ‘Call me’ option.
- You will get the verification code via phone call. Enter that number and press confirm.
- Using Fake Number
Using a fake phone number is one of the oldest tricks to hack number verification. It’s not just for WhatsApp but for every app or software which involves number verification to install. They give you a fake or a temporary number which you can provide to the app and verify number via SMS. The best part of this method is you can avail the numbers of even different countries according to your need.
Here’s what you will have to do.
- Firstly you need to install the app ‘Textplus’ on your phone. It’s available for Android, iPhone, and Windows. You can download it from the link given below.
2. Install WhatsApp on your phone.
- Enter the fake number you’ve got from Textplus and choose verification via SMS.
- Enter the verification code you’ve got on that number and press Confirm.
- Spoof Verification and use without sim.
For using this method, you will again have to install a certain app on your phone. But never mind as they’re just small apps and don’t take much of a storage of your phone. Here’s what you have to do.
- If you are an Android user, install ‘Spoof Text’ and if you are an iPhone user, install ‘Fake-a-message’.
- Send an SMS stating your email address from your number to +447900347295
- You will get a verification code.
- Enter that code for number verification and press Confirm.Spoof text: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spoof_text.anonymous&hl=en
There were the three methods with which you can bypass number verification without actually giving your personal number. You can whichever method you are comfortable with. I hope this article was useful to you.