So you have developed a website for your business and used keywords to drive traffic to it. But do you know whether Social Media Marketing Affect SEO or no? You plan to sit out and wait for the traffic to go up. Days turn into weeks and weeks into months, and you still don’t see a remarkable improvement in traffic or your search rankings. You start to wonder if you had a better chance with other keywords or done something differently to get better results. Yes, you could have.
Also See: SEMrush Review 2020: 10x Your Traffic
If you engage the services of a good SEO company in Bangalore, they will tell you that keywords and the website design are only a part of the overall SEO strategy. Driving traffic and ranking higher requires much more than that, like link building, domain expertise, followers, and people who interact with you online through comments and feedback. This is where B2B Social Media Marketing and the role of an excellent digital marketing agency in Bangalore comes into play.
What is B2B Social Media Marketing?
B2B Social Media Marketing uses digital tools and platforms to communicate and develop your brand in the digital space. There are many online platforms available for you to leverage in the B2B space, with the most common one being LinkedIn. You could also have blogs, Facebook groups, Twitter, and even Instagram as a part of your overall B2B marketing toolkit.
Let’s look at what the right digital marketing agency in Bangalore will achieve with these digital platforms as a part of your B2B Social Media Marketing campaign.
LinkedIn is primarily a business networking tool. LinkedIn has tremendous potential to be used as a Social Media Marketing platform in the B2B space since you already have the who’s who of all industry domains under one roof here. Now all you have to do is reach out to them. But how?
- A social media marketing company in Bangalore could help you develop a credible LinkedIn profile with a professional image.
- They can help you set up a LinkedIn page for your business that looks professional and engaging.
- You can join professional LinkedIn groups where the people in the B2B space you are targeting are already present. Interacting in these groups builds up your credibility among the group participants who are your potential customers.
- LinkedIn has blogging capabilities. Your social media marketing company in Bangalore should be able to tell you how you can leverage this to your advantage.
- LinkedIn can also sync with your Twitter account so that all posts on LinkedIn can simultaneously be tweeted.
Facebook is more of a public social media that has both industry and non-industry participants. Due to the wide variety of audiences, it is better to segment them to focus on your potential business area by forming or joining Facebook groups. Facebook groups provide you with an arena to:
- Engage with people who are from your B2B space by inviting them or interacting with them.
- Facebook groups are private, and interactions within the group are not public.
- You could use various videos, article links, photos, and other forms to build your brand.
Twitter is a very engaging platform, as it is highly accessible and public. Engage the services of an excellent digital marketing agency in Bangalore to manage your tweets and maximize your reach. The tweets are visible to everyone, and you have a much broader reach with them. You can use Twitter to:
- Post engaging content periodically and build-up followers.
- Build your brand reputation online and have a greater reach
Instagram is more of an image-sharing application and seldom used for B2B business marketing. However, your web design company in Bangalore could devise an Instagram outreach by creating graphic content that helps support your digital branding strategy. You could engage the services of a good video production company in Bangalore to produce engaging content that enhances your brand image.
How does B2B Social Media Marketing help SEO efforts?
After reading about B2B Social Media Marketing, one question remains unanswered – What’s it got to do with SEO?. A good SEO company in Bangalore will tell you it is an integral part of your SEO. Here are the reasons:
- A carefully designed, B2B social media marketing campaign by a competent SEO company in Bangalore could build a brand reputation and credibility. One of the critical parameters Google search algorithms use currently is domain expertise. If you are perceived as an industry expert by others, Google search algorithms will rank your website higher, and B2B social media marketing is an excellent way to achieve that.
- B2B social media marketing campaigns help your website develop backlinks. The more backlinks your website has, the higher it will rank in the search engine results. Backlinks tell Google that your website content is highly relevant and endorsed by many other people and websites.
- Visibility and brand reputation is another crucial benefit obtained from B2B social media marketing. By leveraging social media’s power, you can engage and interact with more people who can eventually drive traffic to your website organically. This can be well affirmed by an email marketing company in Bangalore. Your blogs and content can now reach more audience with the targeted web as well as email content and social media shares. This is indeed a potent tool for branding.
Social media marketing is an essential part of your overall SEO strategy. An excellent digital marketing agency in Bangalore will chalk out a plan to leverage social media for your digital marketing and SEO efforts. The primary step towards marketing on the internet is to become visible to the audience, and social media marketing is the best way to achieve that. Given the competitive environment of the internet, it is essential to target your audience and segment your market to establish yourself in the digital space as a brand.
The second step is to keep coming up with engaging social media marketing campaigns and content to drive traffic. Engaging and interactive social media content develop followers who eventually could become your customers organically, or they become much more accessible for future outreach. This is where the role of a good SEO company in Bangalore becomes vital. Partner with the right digital marketing agency in Bangalore to harness the power of social media and boost your SEO.