Xiaomi gets the chance to celebrate early Diwali. For the festive season sale, xiaomi has already sold more than 250,000 Mi TVs. Indian customers are rushing to purchase Mi TVs online. As per the recent announcement made by Xiaomi, a record break sale of over 250,000 Mi TVs in the first few days. As per the records, Mi TV is the highest selling TV on Amazon and Flipkart during the shopping festival. The Mi is also recognized as the #1 TV brand on Flipkart in terms of Value.
What is more, startling is the fact that Xiaomi has sold over 43 Mi TVs per minute during the sale.
Here is the data shared by the brand:
- The two out-of five best selling smart TVs are Mi TVs on Amazon
- Mi TV 4C Pro (32) is #1 on Amazon
- Mi TV 4A Pro (43) is #2 on Amazon
- Mi TVs are the highest selling TVs on shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart
- Mi TVs are considered #1 TV on Flipkart in terms of value.
Moreover, Mi is the only brand that provides smart TVs in all sizes incorporated with lots and lots of technical features.
Eshwar Nilakanta, Category Lead for Mi TV, Xiaomi India, says that the brand started smart TV business in the year 2008, and by 2019, it has flourished well in India. He added that the brand became #1 Smart TV brand in India and have continued the brand’s streak for five consecutive quarters. He showed gratitude towards the Indian customers and wished them good luck for their festive season. He also mentioned the achievements. I will be listing a few of them below
- The brand hit its first million in India within eight months or origin and two million in another five months
- In September, 2019, the brand announced a three million milestones where the additional million took the company only four months.