There are a lot of scenarios when you accidentally delete your data, caused by various reasons, be it hard drive failure, system crash, virus attack, unexpected power off, mistakenly emptied recycle bin and many others.
But, hang on! Your deleted files are not gone forever!
However, they are often still at hand on your media card, hard drive, USB, digital camera or smartphones. It seems like a daunting task to get this data back from the dead without any prior recovery experience. But, here you’ve come across the concept of free recovery software. Now, the process of recovering your files happens to be as easy as few clicks with free data recovery software. There are many choices to get your data recovered using free data recovery software and programs out there. But, they also come with some limitations and issues such as portability, need to upgrade, installation and many others. This article will enlighten you some insights and features about EaseUS free data recovery software.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is a free file undelete program. It is one of the handy and top-notch files undelete program for both windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP) and MAC users. This free edition enables you to recover up to 2 GB of data. People found it more comfortable working with this data recovery software because of its familiar interface. Their way of display files is structured, somewhat more like windows explorer. It also supports hard drive recovery. The EaseUS website says: “It helps you recover files of all sorts. Whether, it is images, video, audio files, emails and compressed files.”
When you launch this tool, the very first screen that comes will ask you to place the checks on a specific category of files that requires recovery. For example, if you’re searching to undelete music files, you’d go for that option and leave the rest un-unchecked. Or else, you can look for files of all types. Then, you can select to scan either your personal folders or whole hard disk. While recovering multiple files, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard makes it easy to understand by working on keeping the primary folder in one piece. Also, one of the handy features is its ability to restore and back-up the scanned results for later use.
Pros and Cons of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- It prompts you to scan for specific types of file, like images, documents, videos, and music.
- The good thing, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has its ease of use.
- Users can preview the deleted files prior recovering them.
- Aside from quick scan, it also takes a deep scan to make sure that all data is rescued from the drive thoroughly. The deep scan is found to be quite effective but it takes longer time than regular one.
- The recovered files can be organized by their respective names, date, and file type.
- It is one of the best hard drive recovery software, capable to retrieve data loss from both internal and external hard drives. Through this recovery program, you can regain lost data from PCs, laptops, digital devices, hard drive (HDD, SSD, USB, etc.), storage media, server, etc. If your company uses a RAID system, EaseUS free Data Recovery is a way to go as well.
- One Con of this free edition program is that it recovers only 500 MB of data for free.
If you’re looking for free data recovery program, I recommend you make EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard your first pick!