Free Fire is the world’s most well known and popular mobile battle royale game and it is now ready to organize its first tournament in India this year. Free Fire was the most downloaded mobile game of 2019 across the Apple iOS App Store and Google Play Store. Moreover, the tournament is named as the Free Fire India Championship (FFIC) 2020, and registrations are opened!
The last date of the registration 26th of January 2020 and hence all the free fire players across the country have at least 10 days to register. Interested players can register via the championship’s dedicated microsite, and stand a chance to win big from a prize pool of INR 35 lakh.
Prize Money Details:
The winning team stands a chance to win big from a prize pool of INR 35 lakh and the winning team will also get the unique opportunity to represent India and compete against the world’s best Free Fire teams at the upcoming Free Fire Champions Cup in Jakarta, Indonesia
- The champion will get the prize money of 15,00,00.
- The 2ndplace will be given the prize money of 6,00,000.
- The 3rdplace will be given the prize money of 3,00,000
- The 4thplace will be given the prize money of 1,50,000
- The 5th– 7th place will be given the prize money of 1,00,000
- The 8th– 9th place will be given the prize money of 70,000
- The 10th-12th place will be given the prize money of 50,000
- The 13th-24th place will be given the prize money of 30,000
Here is the Tournament Format that the players need to follow:
- Players will register in teams of 4-5, who will then compete in the Online Qualifier stage.
- In the second stage, the qualifier will comprise multiple stages which will have teams compete in best-of-1 / 4 / 6, etc.
- Finally, the top 22 teams will advance to the League stage, where these 22 teams and the top 2 teams from the last national tournament, Free Fire India Today League, will battle it out in 4 groups over 6 matches.
- The top 12 teams will then advance to the Finals, where they will compete for the title of India’s best Free Fire team and a whopping INR 15 lakh.
Moreover, the details on the Finals including venue, date, and match schedule will be announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more information!
Garena being the global technology company that provides content discovery, consumption, and sharing functionality to its users has also unveiled SHAREit as a gold partner for the FFIC, tournament 2020.
Here is the registration link: https://ffic.garena.com