Data loss has become a major issue these days. Most of the individuals accidentally delete the file and others have to face the hard drive failure. There are many important files on the laptop that you cannot afford to lose. In this situation of failure, the best solution you have is using the free data recovery software. There are different types of recovery software available in but none of them have been able to set the same standards as EaseUS.
Types of data EaseUS data recovery software can recover
EaseUS hard drive recovery can help you recover all types of files within a few seconds. The common types of files that you can recover with the software are
- Recover deleted files
- Raw and unformat recovery
- Recovery of partition
It shows that with the free data recovery software you will just have to select the file and despite the format, type and size of the file it will be recovered into your device. You can even recover media files, images and recordings with the software as well.
Here are some of the interesting features you will find in hard drive recovery software.
- You can filter the files using name, data, type, and date to find them quickly
- There is an option of preview available that will allow you to check the quality and type of file before you select recover
- With the software you can pause and start your scan anytime you like and nothing will happen to the quality of files.
- EaseUS will never damage your device or files.
- It is compatible with all types of storage devices and will help you to recover data from any type of device that you have.
- To assist the file recovery disk images will be created by hard drive recovery software.
How to recover data
The biggest attraction of EaseUS is that it is very easy to use. Here is a step by step guide to help you learn how to use free data recovery software.
First, you have to launch the program into your system and select the category and types of files that you would like to recover.
Scan the files. You can select the normal scanning process or the deep scan that will allow you to extract all types of files.
Once the files have been scanned you have to preview and select all the files that you want. You can stop the scan in the middle if you think all the files you need have been detected. Click on recover and wait for a few seconds for the files to be recovered.
There are different packages of the hard drive recovery software like free, pro and pro with bootable media. You can select the package that you are most comfortable with. The only difference is different packages of free data recovery software is data limit. It is a secure platform because you will not have to deal with any kind of data theft.