Jabra, a global brand specializing in audio and video equipment has recently launched its true wireless earbuds in India, named as Jabra Elite Active 75t. The earbuds are smaller in size as compared to its predecessor. The brand claims that the earbuds are designed in a way that they will enhance comfort and offer improved noise cancellation
Features of Jabra Elite Active 75t earbuds:
- The earbuds comes with an IP57 rating which makes the wearable dust and water-resistant
- The earbuds provide first-class noise isolation by utilizing thousands of ear measurements.
- The earbuds provide optimal passive noise reduction for a better sound experience.
- The earbuds offer Up to 7.5 hours battery life, and 28 hours of battery back up with the charging case and comes with 2 years of manufacturer’s warranty.
- Jabra MySound for individualized sound (early Q2, 2020)
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings (early Q2, 2020)
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls in every environment
- Charging with USB-C
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropout.
The brand is also planning to launch Jabra MySound and Jabra MyControls. Jabra MySound is a new software offering of the company which allows users to optimize their sound experience in order to match their personal hearing profile. Moreover, Jabra MyControls offers an option to the users to use just one earbud.
Price and Availability:
Jabra Elite Active 75t earbuds are priced for Rs. 16,999 and are available for purchase in six color options that include Navy, Copper Black, Titanium Black, Grey, Sienna, and mint. The earbuds will go on sale on all the leading online and offline stores in the country. The earbuds will be available in six colors: Navy, Copper Black (Amazon exclusive), Titanium Black, Grey, Sienna & Mint.