hey guys are you sick of clicking the pictures of all the notes on the whiteboard in class or meeting, or notes pictures from the friends and the pictures are not clear because of its camera angle and lighting. You just get frustrate when you really want that notes and you are unable to read it because of the angle of picture taken by you in hurry.
Now, finally there is no need to worry as when Microsoft is here with there development of IOS apps and Android apps with another great app after there Lock screen. The main function of app is that whenever you click a picture weather in a little low light or in any of the odd angle it will make it straighten or crop or do color correction or what so ever the picture require to correct it and make it readable or editable in PDF or any of the office format.
It is just a great app with the name of “Microsoft Office Lens”. The application will simply make you smartphone which can be a phone, a tablet or any other device with the Operating system of android, IOS or windows into a small pocket scanner. It is really very easy to use and install through there application store regarding the operating systems like for Android Office lens , and for IOS Microsoft Office lens . You can take the picture from the app at any angle it will make it out in a readable and in a correct form. As you can see below.
it can be used at any point of time even you are so much hurry to go.
The functionality of the Microsoft Office Lens app are as follows:
- Office Lens recognizes the corners of a document and performs automatic cropping. It cleans up and enhances the quality of images to make it brighter and visible.
- Microsoft Office Lens identifies printed text on the image with optical character recognition (OCR). Which makes it easier to search images by keyword from OneNote or OneDrive.
- Converts images of paper documents and whiteboard notes into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and PDF files for easy editing and reformatting.
- Captures business cards and generates contacts you can add to your phone.
- Inserts images to OneNote or OneDrive (as DOCX, PPTX, JPG or PDF format) and gives you options to save, export and share the image.