New Smart Wi-Fi Storage Water Heaters from Midea, one of the world’s top manufacturers of household appliances, have been released, and they set new standards for ease of use, security, efficiency, and longevity. Both a 15-liter and a 25-liter version of the Smart Wi-Fi Storage Water Heater can be purchased, with the former costing INR14,990 and the latter INR17,990.
Allen Zha, General Manager of Midea India, stated, “In harmony with our brand’s slogan of’make yourself at home,’ the Smart Wi-Fi Storage Water Heaters are the latest addition to our product range that delivers tailored solutions that aim to meet the real needs of our consumers.”
Features of Midea WiFi range of Smart Water Heaters
Control from a distance, anytime you want it: The SmartHome app enables users to control their home’s climate and heating from afar and get instant feedback on their changes.
- Power savings and lower costs thanks to smart scheduling: By using the smart scheduling function, customers may create energy-saving and budget-friendly heating plans that fit with their lifestyles.
- Alexa and Google Home’s voice controls: Complete compatibility with Google Home and Amazon Alexa for hands-free water heater management.
- 5 stars on the BEE energy scale: The highest possible grade from the Bureau of electricity Efficiency means that consumers may relax knowing that their water heaters are not squandering electricity.
- Complements the existing decor of the house: The modern style and LED digital screen allow it to blend in with any room in the house.
- Midea’s 2023 water heater lineup includes cubic and cylindrical models of varying capacities, in addition to the company’s Smart WiFi Water Heater series.
There are three different sizes of the cube-shaped VN Series Mechanical Temperature Controlled Water Heater, each with a different maximum capacity, starting at INR10,990.
- Glassline tank with titanium enamel for maximum heat retention and corrosion resistance.
- Faster heating with Xpress Heating and reduced energy use overall.
- Waterproof to IPX4 standards and energy efficient to BEE’s 5 star standard.
Mechanical temperature-controlled FY Series water heaters are offered in 15, 25, 35, and 50-liter capacities and cost more than INR10,990.
- Heating performance is maximized and corrosion is prevented in a titanium enamel glassline tank.
- Accelerated heating and superior energy efficiency are both possible with whirlflow technology.
- Equipped with a 4 star BEE energy rating and an IPX4 waterproof certification.
All Midea water heaters offer no-cost installation, a 2-year limited guarantee on the appliance itself, a 4-year limited warranty on the heating element, and a 10-year limited warranty on the tank itself. To ensure that its clients always have access to fast help, Midea India maintains a large network of service centers around the country.
About Midea India Private Limited
Midea India Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Midea Group that manufactures various Smart Home appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers, ranges, ovens, water heaters, space heaters, and vacuum cleaners.
About Midea & Midea Group
Established in 1968, Midea Group is one of the biggest home appliance manufacturing firms in the world, with products and services that extend well beyond smart home appliances. It is listed #278 in the 2023 Fortune Global 500 list. The corporation reorganized its central departments in the early years of 2021 into the following five high-growth business pillars: Smart Home, Electro-Mechanical, Building Technologies, Robotics & Automation, and Digital Innovation.
Midea products are known for their user-friendliness and innovative approaches to common problems. Making it possible for our customers to “make yourself at home” by anticipating their needs and going above and beyond to satisfy those needs in the future.
In 2022, Midea Group’s annual sales topped USD 51.39 billion, thanks to the efforts of its 40 worldwide manufacturing facilities and over 166,000 people in over 200 countries and territories. More than 80,000 patents have been issued because to the firm’s dedication to R&D and its 31 global innovation centers.