Trying to edit videos can be challenging, and if you have little or no experience you will find that most editors are difficult to use and complicated. The few that are more user-friendly may disappoint you as well, due to the fact that they are often light on features and may not be able to perform the types of alterations that you want to make.
The good news is that editing videos can be easier, and if you use Movavi Video Editor you’ll see that it doesn’t have to be complicated at all. In fact, with its help, you should be able to edit your video in pretty much anyway that you want to, without having to go through a steep learning curve to pull it off.
Intuitively Edit Videos
In contrast to other editors, Movavi Video Editor is designed in order to allow you to intuitively edit your videos. To do that its interface and features are simple and straightforward so that it won’t take long for you to familiarize yourself with them.
As far as the user interface is concerned, Movavi Video Editor has a clean-looking design that carefully places features so that they can be found and accessed easily. Most of the features that you need are either on the main interface itself or organized into one of the tabs.
Additionally, each feature in Movavi Video Editor adopts the same intuitive approach by avoiding complicated technical settings and using more basic actions instead. Some of the ways in which you will be able to edit your video include dragging elements to the right place, adjusting sliders, resizing frames, or using automated features to alter your video with a single click.
Comprehensive Selection of Features
While Movavi Video Editor does aim to make video editing easier, it also will equip you with a comprehensive selection of features. With the features in its toolkit you’ll be able to edit video and:
- Cut and join videos to compile video footage, trim out unwanted parts, and arrange it in the right order.
- Improve the video quality by enhancing the color settings manually or automatically, and fixing any issues such as shaky, blurry or interlaced video.
- Apply various types of filters and special effects to give your videos a unique style.
- Add audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover.
- Edit audio tracks to enhance their quality, apply audio effects, remove background noise, and more.
- Place animated transitions between video clips to link them together seamlessly and creatively.
- Insert text that can be customized to create captions, watermarks, subtitles, and more.
- Record video footage or audio within the editor via a webcam or microphone.
In a nutshell you should be able to improve, fix, and create impressive videos using Movavi Video Editor and the features that it provides. On your part the best way to start doing just that is to begin exploring the features that it has to offer and trying them out so that you familiarize yourself with them and can apply them to your videos.