OPPO, an electronic manufacturing company based in China has recently launched OPPO K3 in India, after it’s successful launch in China. Oppo K3 is the second phone after Oppo k1 in the Oppo K series phone. For now Oppo has skipped the launch of Oppo K2 phone. Seems like the company has some other plans for Oppo K2. Oppo K3 shares the design elements and in display fingerprint sensor of Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. It is currently available in 3 different colours- Black, Nebula Purple and Morning White. On the basis of storage, the phone is available in 2 variants:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Internal Storage.
- 8 GB RAM + 128GB Internal Storage.
Oppo K3 features a 6.5-inch AMOLED display and the screen is shielded by Gorilla glass 5. It sports a dual camera with a 16MP primary sensor coupled with a 2MP sensor for depth. It has a selfie camera of 16MP with screen flash. You can also record a video up to [email protected] Fps and [email protected]/120Fps. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa core Snapdragon 710 chip and is backed up by Adreno 616 GPU. It runs on an Android 9.0 Pie. The smartphone is available in 64GB and 128GB internal storage but it doesn’t Support Expandable storage. It is backed-up by a battery of 3765mAh. It also supports connectivity like 4G Volte, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, FM radio, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, USB OTG, and A-GPS .
PRICE AND AVAILABLITY:
Oppo K3 will be exclusive available on Amazon India from July 23. The retail price of the Oppo K3 model is based on the storage variants:
- 6GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 16,990.
- 8GB RAM with 128 GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 19,990.
- An instant discount Rs 1,000 on Axis Bank Debit/Credit card as well as Credit Card based EMI.
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 7,050.
- Lenskart gift voucher worth Rs. 5,000.
- If you buy the phone via Amazon Pay, you will get Rs 1,000 cashback.
- Get up to Rs. 12,000 discount on OYO rooms.
- 3 and 6 months No Cost EMI is also available.