Philips, a diversified technology that focuses on improving people’s lives through innovative products.
Today, Philips Audio announced the availability of its wireless in-ear headphones with the latest 5.0 technology. The headphones are launched in the market in two variants- models SHB2515 & SHB2505. These wireless headphones come with a rock-solid connectivity along with an extra-long battery life. The SHB2515 offers 100 hours of playtime while SHB2505 offers 20 hours playtime.
- The headphones are compact, lightweight and sleek in design.
- The headphones comes with a 6mm speaker drivers that tend to deliver quality sound with passive noise isolation for better sound at lower volume.
- The headphones turn on automatically when out of the charging case and finds the Bluetooth device.
- The headphones’ wingtips provide a little extra push for a better, more secure fit that never falls out. This makes the headphones stay secure even during your gym/play session.
- The headphones feature a multi-function button that provides easy control on music and calls and a double press wakes the phone’s voice assistant.
- The headphones come with Neodymium speaker drivers.
The headphones come with a passive noise isolation. The earphones fit perfectly into the ear and stops unwanted background noise detracting from the pure pleasure of your favorite music.
- SHB2515 comes with a charging case that serves as a backup power bank for your mobile phone with 3350mah capacity.
Mr. Arun Menon, Country Business Head, Philips Branded Television and Audio, TPV Technology India Pvt. Ltd. Said that its been a while that smartphones have become the key source of entertainment and that’s why a good headphone is needed. Philips provide headphones with longer hours of playtime, smart pairing, and passive noise isolation, we believe this product is the perfect fit for millennials on the go.
Price and Availability:
The SHB2515 & SHB2505 headphones are priced for INR 8,999 & INR 7,999 respectively. The headphones will be available from December 2019. The headphones will be available on all leading online and offline channels in the country.