POCO was a sub-brand of Xiaomi but it has recently decided to launch its devices under its own name. It has recently confirmed the launch of its new smartphone named as POCO X2. The smartphone will be launched in the country on the 4th of February. The POCO X2 is a gaming smartphone wit high refresh rate and Snapdragon chipset. POCO X2 is the successor of POCO F1 and it will be sold exclusively via the e-commerce platform.
- The POCO X2 is the smartphone that is perfect for gaming and photography.
- POCO X2 is expected to feature a 90Hz display, though 120Hz panel is not out of the question either.
- The smartphone is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 765G SoC.
- POCO X2 will rock 1.80GHz octa-core chipset codenamed as “phoenixin,” paired with 8GB of RAM under the hood.
- As per the teaser, the smartphone packs dual rear cameras, with the listing page teasing the Sony IMX686 64MP primary sensor.
- It also supports a physical fingerprint scanner just below the dual cameras.
- POCO X2 is also slated to pack liquid cooling tech and high refresh rate to keep its thermal under check and offer smooth gameplay respectively.
- The smartphone is most likely be backed by a beefy battery cell since high refresh rate consumes more battery.
- The smartphone will sport a USB Type-C port.
Price and Availability
The smartphone is expected to cost Rs. 28,990 and it is expected to be released on 21-Feb-2020 and it will come in 6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage variant. However, there will be a separate article that will specifically focus on confirmed specifications and features. Stay Tuned to know more!!