It has been 18 months since the launch of POCO F1 and now the brand has come up with a new smartphone, named Poco X2. However, we all are aware of the fact that POCO is no longer the part of the Xiaomi sub-brand and POCO is now working on its strategies and has formed a new team led by C. Manmohan. Here are the specifications and features of POCO X2!
Poco X2 Features:
- The POCO X2 is powered by the Snapdragon 730G SoC.
- The POCO X2 features a 6.7-inch Full-HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) hole-punch LCD display
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The smartphone features a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor, 5-megapixel macro lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and an 8-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle lens.
- The smartphone sports a dual selfie camera setup that includes a 20-megapixel main sensor and a2-megapixel depth sensor.
- The smartphone is backed up by a 4,500mAh battery with support for 27W fast charge support.
- The smartphone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, NFC, dual-SIM slots, IR blaster, P2i water repellant coating, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- The smartphone operates on MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
Price and Availability:
POCO X2 is available in 3 variants:
- 6GB RAM and 64GB storage, priced for Rs. 15,999
- 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, priced for Rs. 16,999
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage Rs 19,999
All the three variants come with microSD card expandability. The smartphones are available in Matrix Purple, Pheonix Red, and Atlantis Blue color options.
- Rs 1,000 discount for ICICI Bank card users.
The POCO X2 will be available starting February 11 at 12pm exclusively on Flipkart.
Buy Poco X2 from Flipkart
Poco X2 Specifications
|Android 10 based MIUI 11
|A 6.44-inch full HD+ LCD display
|Side-mounted Fingerprint reader
|Snapdragon 730G with Adreno 618 GPU
|Main Rear Camera
|64MP Sony IMX686
|Secondary Rear Camera
|8MP Ultrawide 120-degree FoV
|Additional Rear Cameras
|2MP (up to 2cm) macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor
|20MP + 2MP depth sensor
|4500mAh with 27W fast charger