Xiaomi has recently launched Redmi Note 8 Pro in its Redmi Note Series in India. The smartphone was launched along with Redmi Note 8,
Specifications of Redmi Note 8 Pro:
- It features a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with HDR support.
- The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 protection and also has TÜV Rheinland eye protection certification.
- It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor with Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU.
- It features a quad-camera that includes 64 megapixels primary camera, 8 megapixels telephoto camera, 2 megapixels depth camera for portraits, and 2 megapixels macro camera.
- It sports 20 megapixels front camera.
- It features a fingerprint sensor and an IR sensor.
- It comes with Alexa voice assistant built-in and supports dual wake word. Users can use both Alexa and Google Assistant on the phone.
- It includes connectivity options like Dual 4G VoLTE, WIFI 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C.
- It comes with a 4500 mAh battery with support to 18W fast charging.
Price and Availability:
Redmi Note 8 Pro comes in three variants
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage priced at Rs. 14999
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage priced at Rs. 15999
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage priced at Rs. 17999
All the variants of this smartphone will be available from Amazon.in and mi.com starting from October 21st.